A Joint Venture (JV) (China Joint Venture Registration | JV Formation China | Jilian Consultants) is a foreign invested enterprise (FIE) that is incorporated by foreign and Chinese investors, who will share the profits, losses and management of the company together.
Compared with WFOE, joint venture is a joint capital from Chinese companies and foreign companies or people. Till right now, Chinese individual are not allowed to incorporate a joint venture. Joint venture is still treated as a foreign company, not a Chinese company.
The procedure is very similar with WFOE, only difference is we require for all the documents of the Chinese company, such as business license, board meeting and so on.
Jilian Consultants – Best Consultancy for China Joint Venture Registration | JV Formation China !
1. Foreign company shareholder required info
- Copy of foreign shareholder’s business license, six copies, stamped and signed, translated, legalized by local Notary and Chinese consulate.
- Translation Company’s business license copy, stamped and signed, six copies. (Advice you to choose Chinese translation company, otherwise you need to legalize translation company license)
- Shareholder’s bank reference letter, two originals, two translations
2. Chinese shareholder required info
- Chinese company business license, copies of original and duplicate, each four copies, two of them stamped.
- Organization of code certification, copies of original and duplicate, each four copies, two of them stamped
- Tax register certification, copies of original and duplicate, each four copies, two of them stamped
For more info – Please feel free to Contact Us to accelerate your business transformation with Jilian Consultants China worldwide Call & WhatsApp : +(86)18721579300 & +(91) 7217885430 us or Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org