Why do you need a Hong Kong company?
Hong Kong company is famous for its tax free (tax heaven). Hong Kong Company is a very good holding company because it has signed Double Duty Exemption Agreement with many countries. Normally all the trading companies who do businesses with China own one Hong Kong company.
How to set up a Hong Kong company?
It is very easy to set up a Hong Kong company. Let’s guide you one by one step.
- Please find a company secretary (Jilian Consultants) to help you. According to Hong Kong company acts, only a local company secretary could incorporate Hong Kong company.
- Check the company name in data base. Jilian Consultants provides you free service for name checking.
- Submit all the documents to register the company.
- Apply for approval of share certificate
What documents are required to register a Hong Kong company?
- Three company names. (English or Mandarin)
- ID of shareholders and directors.
- Authorized capital. (Usually it is 10,000 HKD). Not required for paid up capital.
- Address proof of directors
How long will it take to incorporate a Hong Kong company?
- Normally it will take 7-10 working days.
- We also provide urgent service for 3 days.
What kind of documents you will get after incorporation?
- COI (Certificate of Incorporation)
- BR (Business Registration)
- Share certificate
- Company stamps
- Board resolution
- 1 year virtual address
- 1 year company secretary service
For more info – Please feel free to Contact Us to accelerate your business transformation with Jilian Consultants China worldwide Call & WhatsApp : +(86) 18721579300 & +(91) 7982291329 us or Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com